BLG is pleased to share our comprehensive resource on mergers and acquisitions in the Canadian market.
Mergers and Acquisitions in Canada is presented in a Q&A format and addresses key questions related to:
- Pre-transaction acquisitions;
- take-over bids and plans of arrangement;
- key documents and agreements; and
- regulatory requirements.
The guide also covers:
- how the Investment Canada Act applies to acquisitions by non-Canadians; and
- what the Competition Act says about one’s obligations when mergers take place.