Lisa works with a wide range of clients, handling insolvencies, restructurings and other banking and financial services-related litigation.
Lisa also advises clients on:
- formal and informal restructurings, including proceedings under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- corporate reorganizations
- fraudulent conveyance and preference actions
- foreclosures and realizations
- cross-border restructuring proceedings
- information officers
- secured and unsecured creditors, including financial institutions
Lisa also has experience in civil litigation. She has expertise in commercial disputes, contractual issues and shareholder disputes to securities regulatory matters. She regularly acts in litigation matters related to banking, financial services and debt enforcement.
Lisa has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia and Alberta and the British Columbia Securities Commission.
Lisa provides legal services through a Law Corporation.